Living Knowledge, the International Science Shop Network
The international Living Knowledge Network (LK) aims at giving citizens access to scientific research. The network is for people interested in building partnerships for public access to research. Members of the network exchange information, documentation, ideas, experiences and expertise on community-based research and science and society relations in general.
Global Alliance on Community Engaged Research (GACER)
Our purpose is to add value to actions across disciplines and community aspirations worldwide by:
- sharing effective practices in strengthening engagement of communities
- creating and mobilizing knowledge for human betterment
- supporting communities and groups to create healthier societies and environment
- developing new generations of community engaged scholars and community
- based researchers
- measuring collectively the impact of our work in our community and world
- advocating for enhanced policy and resource support
For information contact: Budd Hall
The Research University Civic Engagement Network (TRUCEN)
A total of 34 higher education institutions in the U.S. have formed The Research University Civic Engagement Network (TRUCEN) that works to advance civic engagement and engaged scholarship among research universities and to create resources and models for use across higher education. TRUCEN calls upon research university colleagues to embrace a bold vision for civic and community engagement and work to bring it about.